Last Updated: December 23, 2020
Read all warnings prior to use of this product. Failure to follow these warnings can result in serious injury or death. When purchasing this product, you become fully responsible for your safety, the safety of others, animals and property that come in contact with these magnets.
There are no known health concerns linked to permanent magnetic exposure. Neodymium magnets are not to be handled inappropriately to reduce the risk of danger.
- Keep away from pacemakers, ICD (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator) or any other implanted/internal medical device.
- Neodymium magnets must be handled with care and caution to prevent personal injuries not limited to; broken skin, bruises and bone fractures.
- Neodymium magnets are extremely strong and will attract from several inches apart causing a violent collision causing injury.
- Neodymium magnets are brittle. Violent magnetic collisions can cause the magnets to break and send sharp magnetic pieces through the air. Eye protection is recommended.
- Do not cut, drill or alter the magnets in anyway. Neodymium magnet dust is extremely flammable.
- Do not put a magnet(s) in your mouth or any other part of your body. Neodymium magnets can stick to intestines or organs and cause serious injury or death. Seek immediate medical attention if the magnets are inhaled, swallowed or inserted in any part of your body.
- Neodymium magnets have shown the ability to retain their effectiveness up to 175 degrees Fahrenheit, yet this temperature will vary depending on the size, shape, grade and application of the magnet. Do not leave in a hot car for a long time to jeopardize the strength of the magnets.
- Do not put the backpack or neodymium magnets in a washing machine or the dryer.
- The neodymium magnets are intended to be used ONLY in the designated pockets. All other uses are strictly prohibited.
- If under the age of 16, do not remove the magnets from their designated pockets without parental supervision.
- Do not place magnets on credit cards or any electronic devices including, but not limited to, televisions or laptops.
If you have any questions regarding these warnings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.